Tours are by appointment only, please email RhodyRidgeFoundation@gmail.com or call Diana Riley at 425-273-0014 to check for availability.
- Be considerate as this is a private residence facility and Fir still lives in the arboretum.
- Keep all dogs on a leash and clean up after them.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Stay on designated trails only.
- Don’t climb on trees.
- As a Snohomish County private residence facility, all other Snohomish County park rules apply.
RHODY RIDGE FOUNDATION
17427 Clover Rd Bothell, WA 98012
Open daily from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Tours available upon request.